Function tracking

From: Rebecca Clarke <r(dot)clarke83(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Function tracking
Date: 2013-06-07 10:30:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all

I'm looking for suggestions on the best way to track the updates to a
function.

We have two databases, Dev & Live, so I want to update Live with just the
functions that have been modified in the DEV databas3e.
Is there another, easier way to track the updates than manually recording
it in a document? (I'm trying to eliminate human interference).

Many thanks in advance

Rebecca