Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM2399]: Disabled row's background color disappeared on save in View data

From: Surinder Kumar <surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM2399]: Disabled row's background color disappeared on save in View data
Date: 2017-05-15 09:56:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

The regression test cases for 'copy row' was failing.
This patch was assuming that each selected row will have primary key due to
selection was not working. Fixed.

Please find revised patch.

Thanks
Surinder Kumar

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Surinder Kumar <
surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This patch contains following changes:
>
> 1) When a new row is added, allow to delete if changes are not saved.
>
> 2) Disable new row selection if primary key is not given but changes are
> saved on server.
>
> 3) Copy and paste one or more rows, then add new row doesn't work(entered
> value doesn't appear).
>
> 4) After deleting a row, add new row doesn't work.
>
> 5) New row added with explicitly given primary key should not disabled.
>

> Please review.
>
> Thanks,
> Surinder Kumar

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_2399_v1.patch application/octet-stream 8.1 KB