Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1253 - Store and reload current location in treeview

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1253 - Store and reload current location in treeview
Date: 2018-09-24 06:05:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Please find the attached updated patch.

Feature Details:
- The current tree state as well as the previous will be stored in the
sqlite database.
- The time interval to store the tree state is configurable via preferences
and the default is 30 secs.
-1 can be used to stop the tree saving functionality,
- Jasmine test cases are included.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Attachment Content-Type Size