Re: Please take part in the PostgreSQL ecosystem survey

From: Sumedh Pathak <sumedh(at)citusdata(dot)com>
To: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
Cc: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Umur Cubukcu <umur(at)citusdata(dot)com>, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, "pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "maumau307(at)gmail(dot)com" <maumau307(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Please take part in the PostgreSQL ecosystem survey
Date: 2016-04-30 19:49:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello,

I didn't submit it as a poll because If we submit it as planned, and only
provide a link for the interoperability option, that may show we are not
treating the other options as serious, and/or will ignore them. The post
may possibly get flagged as the community prefers more forthcoming posts.
That is why I recommend restructuring it as a poll.

Thanks,
Sumedh

--
*Sumedh Pathak*