Callable Statements

From: Juan Francisco Diaz <j-diaz(at)publicar(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Callable Statements
Date: 2003-08-29 16:40:26
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello, I downloades the latest version of the jdbc3 driver for pgsql but
when I try to execute a callable, (actually when im preparaing it) I get the
exception: Callable Statements are not supported at this time.
Is it a problem of this version of the driver? Or the callable statements
are NOT supported? If not, how should i proceed? The code snippet that
throws the exception is:

String cad = "{call BUSDatosPagina('"+lib+"')}";
cs = con.base.prepareCall(cad);
result = cs.executeQuery();

Where con is a valid already created connection to the correct db.

Thanks for your comments, help, insults (if im doing something wrong ONLY)

JuanF
(a newbie in evolution II )