Forget the last post!

From: Juan Francisco Diaz <j-diaz(at)publicar(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Forget the last post!
Date: 2003-08-29 16:52:27
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Im sorry i realized that i was using the 7.3 driver and not the 7.4, which
for what I understand does support callable statements.
One question though: Is the 7.4 version currently available stable enough to
go into pre-production?

Should I stick with 7.3 and use prepared statements to call the
functions?(is that possible first of all?)

Thanks

JuanF