Re: Drop database command will raise "wrong tuple length" if pg_database tuple contains toast attribute.

From: Tomas Vondra <tomas(at)vondra(dot)me>
To: Ayush Tiwari <ayushtiwari(dot)slg01(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Drop database command will raise "wrong tuple length" if pg_database tuple contains toast attribute.
Date: 2024-08-18 22:35:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 8/16/24 13:26, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> Hi Ayush,

> So this fix seems reasonable.

I've pushed this to all affected branches, except for 11 which is EOL.

I thought about adding a test, but I couldn't think of a TAP test where
this would really fit, and it didn't seem very practical to have a test
creating hundreds of roles. So I abandoned the idea.

Thanks for the report and the fix!

--
Tomas Vondra