[Pljava-dev] Re: [Fwd: Unable to load class org/postgresql/plsql/internal/Backend]

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Re: [Fwd: Unable to load class org/postgresql/plsql/internal/Backend]
Date: 2005-06-08 06:29:04
Lists: pljava-dev

Michael,
If you get so far that a complaint about "Unable to load class" is
issued, then your LD_LIBRARY_PATH and dynamic_library_path are both
correct. Your problem is in the CLASSPATH. It ends with
"build.pljava.jar", i.e. you have a dot before pljava.jar. It should end
with "build/pljava.jar".

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren