[Pljava-dev] [Fwd: Unable to load class org/postgresql/plsql/internal/Backend]

From: vclark at globalera(dot)com (Vince Clark)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] [Fwd: Unable to load class org/postgresql/plsql/internal/Backend]
Date: 2005-06-07 23:16:57
Lists: pljava-dev

Michael

You said you were having trouble installing plsql. Do you mean pljava?

Be sure you also have LD_LIBRARY_PATH set with the same values.

Once the library path is established in both places (LD_LIBRARY_PATH)
and postgresql.conf) I found that restarting postgres before trying to
install pljava solved the problem.