[Pljava-dev] amd64 Windows binary for testing

From: johann at 2ndquadrant(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] amd64 Windows binary for testing
Date: 2011-04-29 15:21:08
Lists: pljava-dev

Dear PL/Java users,

I've successfully cross-compiled amd64 Windows binaries and would like
volunteers for testing.

Please contact me privately for them. They are compiled against 9.0.4.

The installation instructions are the same as for 32bit so I won't re-
peat them here. If you are already using 1.4 from EDB it should be
sufficient to replace the pljava.jar and pljava.dll and restart the
server.

I'll commit the the changes to the build system required in a moment.

I used mingw-w64 to do the compilation. If you are adventurous enough
to want to compile it yourself I believe you only need mingw with msys
as well as mingw-w64. Let me know if you succeed or fail and have que-
stions.

--
Johann Oskarsson http://www.2ndquadrant.com/ |[]
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services --+--

Blog: http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/