[Pljava-dev] amd64 Windows binary for testing

From: jcllario at hotmail(dot)com (JOSE CARLOS MARTINEZ LLARIO)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] amd64 Windows binary for testing
Date: 2011-04-29 19:06:10
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Johan,
I can test the 64 bit version. I have a virtual machine with 64 windows 7 and postgres 9 64 bits installed.
The host processor is an intel 64 bits so Im not sure if i can test it because 'amd64'???

If my configuration is ok please send me the dll and jar files.
thanks a lot

This is a great news.
Jose