[Pljava-dev] Cross Compiled Windows Binaries

From: johann at 2ndquadrant(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Cross Compiled Windows Binaries
Date: 2011-02-15 13:26:24
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Jose,

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 21:44:10 -0000, JOSE CARLOS MARTINEZ LLARIO
<jcllario at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Johann, I tried pljava with the files you sent me.
> I installed install.sql and everything was ok,
> but when I try to run a java store procedure I get:
>
> jaspa4=# select jaspa_version();
> WARNING: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: Method
> org.postgresql.pljava.internal.Por
> tal._fetch(JZI)I not found
> ERROR: Unable to register native methods

There are some pointers here, can you try them out?

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.postgresql.pljava/623

--
Johann Oskarsson http://www.2ndquadrant.com/ |[]
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services --+--

Blog: http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/