[Pljava-dev] Cross Compiled Windows Binaries

From: jcllario at hotmail(dot)com (JOSE CARLOS MARTINEZ LLARIO)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Cross Compiled Windows Binaries
Date: 2011-02-15 22:08:14
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Johann, thanks you were right. Some pljava.dll/pljava.jar were still remaining in the lib directory under de postgres installation.
Great...now everything is working.. I have pljava 1.4.2 and postgres 9 working.Im wondering why the pljava 1.4.2 dll is around 650K and the old ones around 200KBytes?
I will try the binary in a deeply way during the next days.I will let you know if there is any problem.
Any though about building with postgres 64 bits?
Thanks a lot,Jose