[Pljava-dev] Cross Compiled Windows Binaries

From: jcllario at hotmail(dot)com (JOSE CARLOS MARTINEZ LLARIO)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Cross Compiled Windows Binaries
Date: 2011-02-14 21:44:10
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Johann, I tried pljava with the files you sent me.
I installed install.sql and everything was ok,
but when I try to run a java store procedure I get:

jaspa4=# select jaspa_version();
WARNING: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: Method org.postgresql.pljava.internal.Por
tal._fetch(JZI)I not found
ERROR: Unable to register native methods

Note that I tried pljava with the software im developping (jaspa) because the server is already configured.
With the old pljava dll and jar (from postgres plus) everything was working well.

Hope it helps,
Jose