[Pljava-dev] Cross Compiled Windows Binaries

From: johann at 2ndquadrant(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Cross Compiled Windows Binaries
Date: 2011-02-14 10:26:10
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi PL/Java,

I've managed to cross compile a 32bit Windows binary for Postgres 9.
However a colleague got the dreaded "unknown error 126."

Do any of you know what that could be?

Also if you can give it a try give me an email privately and I'll send you
the following files with simple instructions.

PLJAVA.JAR
PLJAVA.DLL
install.sql
uninstall.sql

The zip file is < 400k in size.

--
Johann Oskarsson http://www.2ndquadrant.com/ |[]
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services --+--

Blog: http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/