Re: Open source HA setup for postgres

From: Holger Jakobs <holger(at)jakobs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Open source HA setup for postgres
Date: 2022-10-15 18:18:55
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Sam,

There is a whole chapter about this topic in the official documentation

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/high-availability.html

Plus, there are products like pg_auto_failover by Citus (Microsoft) and
the template Patroni.

Regards,

Holger

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach, Tel. +49-178-9759012