Re: Postgresql with Access 97

From: "Shoaib Mir" <shoaibmir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql with Access 97
Date: 2006-04-10 05:28:59
Lists: pgsql-general

You can try SQL_ASCII encoding in the following way in PostgreSQL:

CREATE DATABASE test
WITH ENCODING='SQL_ASCII';

In the past I have used this good tool for conversion between Access and
PostgreSQL. You can give it a try as well

http://www.data-conversions.net/access-to-postgresql-pro-converter.html

/Shoaib