PgAccess patching

From: "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAccess patching
Date: 2002-04-22 22:10:19
Lists: pgsql-general

I've looked at a bit of the reports stuff in PgAccess but am a little confused
where to send changes. Do changes here go to the main Postgres CVS repository,
i.e. pgsql-patches, or to Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro> whose site
reportedly holds the latest version of the utility?

The packaging as a separate entity on a separate site seems to indicate that
pgaccess is maintained separately to the main postgres code and yet it's
presence in the main source tree seems to indicate that it's not a maintained
separately. Thinking about it, the contrib/ stuff would seem to be quite
similar in this regard.

Please forgive my asking here but my hackers lists subscription hasn't been
completed yet.

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director