[Pljava-dev] New Binaries this month?

From: books at ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] New Binaries this month?
Date: 2008-05-31 13:18:14
Lists: pljava-dev

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Javier Sotelo wrote:

> I was unsuccessful in building playa with my current setup (see PLJava
> (64-bit) Build Error: JNI_CreateJavaVM), but I was told that new
> binaries were due by this month. I'm assuming because it's Friday the
> 30th, that is no longer possible. I would really appreciate some help
> in installing this module, either with a new binary or some help in
> building one of my own.

I was unable to make progress on the bugs I wanted to fix for the next
release (I don't fully understand the memory management strategy for
objects in Java that are GCed that reference server memory allocated in a
MemoryContext). So aside from your issue, I'm not sure what benefit there
would be to pushing out a release. I'll reply to your build problem
separately to hopefully get that going.

Kris Jurka