[Pljava-dev] New Binaries this month?

From: sotelojavier at hotmail(dot)com (Javier Sotelo)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] New Binaries this month?
Date: 2008-05-30 23:16:21
Lists: pljava-dev

Hello,

I was unsuccessful in building playa with my current setup (see PLJava (64-bit) Build Error: JNI_CreateJavaVM), but I was told that new binaries were due by this month. I'm assuming because it's Friday the 30th, that is no longer possible. I would really appreciate some help in installing this module, either with a new binary or some help in building one of my own.

Thank You for Your Time,
Javier Sotelo

Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i?m Initiative from Microsoft.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_ GoodCause