http://www.postgresql.org/doxlist.html (fwd)

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: http://www.postgresql.org/doxlist.html (fwd)
Date: 2000-05-06 01:50:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This came to the webmaster's mailbox. I have no idea why the bounce
didn't work..

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com