Fix an incorrect statement for failover option in alter_subscription.sgml

From: "Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)" <houzj(dot)fnst(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2024-07-19 05:13:22
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi,

The documentation incorrectly stated that users cannot alter subscription's
failover option when two-phase commit is enabled.

When writing this doc, I only wanted to mention we cannot execute ALTER SUB SET
(failover) in a transaction block, but I missed the following statement for
two-phase commit which causes the incorrect understanding. Here is a small
patch to fix it.

Best Regards,
Hou Zhijie

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-fix-doc-of-the-subscription-failover-option.patch application/octet-stream 1.6 KB