pgAdmin Docker container: specify web URL path prefix?

From: Glen Bakeman <gbakeman(at)live(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin Docker container: specify web URL path prefix?
Date: 2022-04-12 00:50:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-admin

Hi everyone,

I'm getting into containerized hosting, and I'd like to setup the
pgAdmin docker container with a reverse proxy (Traefik). Traefik
supports Path Prefix proxying for services (i.e, I'd like to access
pgAdmin at host.example.com/pgadmin/) The issue seems to be that
pgAdmin automatically rewrites requests to host.example.com/login, which
breaks the proxy.

I can't seem to find any options that allow us to specify the web path
pgAdmin uses, from the perspective of configuring the docker container.
Can anyone please confirm this?

Thanks in advance,

Glen