Re: pgAdmin Docker container: specify web URL path prefix?

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Glen Bakeman <gbakeman(at)live(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin Docker container: specify web URL path prefix?
Date: 2022-04-12 04:11:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-admin

Hi Glen,

Please refer to the last point at this
<https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/6.8/container_deployment.html>
web-page for hosting pgadmin4 under subdirectory with Traefik.
Here is example when pgadmin4 is hosted under /pgadmin4/

docker run --name "pgadmin4" \
-e "PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL=user(at)domain(dot)com" \
-e "PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD=SuperSecret" \
-e "SCRIPT_NAME=/pgadmin4" \
-l "traefik.frontend.rule=PathPrefix:/pgadmin4" \
-d dpage/pgadmin4

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB