GSoC: GUI representation of monitoring System Activity with the system_stats Extension in pgAdmin 4

From: Kunal Garg <gargkunal02(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC: GUI representation of monitoring System Activity with the system_stats Extension in pgAdmin 4
Date: 2022-04-11 13:13:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-hackers

Hello

I am Kunal Garg, interested in participating in GSoC 2022 as a part of
PostgreSQL.

I am looking forward to contribute in the project titled "*GUI
representation of monitoring System Activity with the system_stats
Extension in pgAdmin 4"*, and I am in constant touch with the mentor,
Khusboo Vashi, to understand the project better, under her guidance I have
developed my proposal for the project. The proposal is attached in this
mail.

Kindly review it and let me know of potential changes that would make the
proposal more relevant and better.

I am looking forward to working on this project and am waiting in hope of a
positive response.

Yours sincerely
Kunal Garg

Attachment Content-Type Size
2022_KunalGarg.pdf application/pdf 737.4 KB