High availability with Postgres

From: <shyamkant(dot)dhamke(at)wipro(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: High availability with Postgres
Date: 2015-02-18 06:10:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

I am looking for some solution for High availability with Postgres 9.3 on Red Hat Linux Enterprise edition V6.

Will "Symantec(tm) Storage Foundation Cluster File System HA (SFCFSHA)" product can be fitted for above requirement?

As our customer has this product and asking our recommendation on this. Please help me. If anyone has good links to read more please share.

Regards
Shyamkant