Re: Doc: typo in config.sgml

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Yugo Nagata <nagata(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Doc: typo in config.sgml
Date: 2024-09-30 09:59:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I was wrong. The particular byte sequences just looked an underscore
> on my editor but the byte sequence is actually 0xc2a0, which must be a
> "non breaking space" encoded in UTF-8. I guess someone mistakenly
> insert a non breaking space while editing config.sgml.

I wonder if it would be worth to add a check for this like we have to tabs?
The attached adds a rule to "make -C doc/src/sgml check" for trapping nbsp
(doing so made me realize we don't have an equivalent meson target).

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Attachment Content-Type Size
check_nbsp.diff application/octet-stream 788 bytes