Re: Doc: typo in config.sgml

From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: nagata(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Doc: typo in config.sgml
Date: 2024-09-30 09:03:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>>> I think there's an unnecessary underscore in config.sgml.

I was wrong. The particular byte sequences just looked an underscore
on my editor but the byte sequence is actually 0xc2a0, which must be a
"non breaking space" encoded in UTF-8. I guess someone mistakenly
insert a non breaking space while editing config.sgml.

However the mistake does not affect the patch.

Best reagards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS K.K.