[Pljava-dev] Windows 64bit: Call for further testing

From: jcllario at hotmail(dot)com (JOSE CARLOS MARTINEZ LLARIO)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Windows 64bit: Call for further testing
Date: 2011-05-04 16:20:47
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Johann,
I checked it now and yes I have the MS Visual C++ 2008 redistributale x86 9.0 already installed.

That redistributable was installed by Postgres so any postgres windows installation should have it at least with postgres 9 because i checked it.

I uninstalled this redistributable and pljave was still working, maybe the dlls are still in windows dirs.

Cheers,
jose

Going