[Pljava-dev] Windows 64bit: Call for further testing

From: johann at 2ndquadrant(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Windows 64bit: Call for further testing
Date: 2011-05-04 14:50:53
Lists: pljava-dev

On Wed, 04 May 2011 11:43:21 -0000, JOSE CARLOS MARTINEZ LLARIO
<jcllario at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Pljava is working in my computer too. Thanks a lot Johann you did a very
> good job!.
> I tried build01 and build02. I didnt notice any difference with them.

There shouldn't be, they are simply built with two different commands, one
with dllwrap, the other with gcc.

> I didnt add any of the dlls you guys are talking about I guess they are
> needed just for building not for running pljava or windows 64 have them
> by default?

That's good to know. Did you already install the MSVC redistributables
perhaps? If that's needed, it's good to document.

--
Johann Oskarsson http://www.2ndquadrant.com/ |[]
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services --+--

Blog: http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/