Why PGSQL has no developments in the .NET area?

From: Rohit Coder <passionate_programmer(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Why PGSQL has no developments in the .NET area?
Date: 2011-10-02 03:32:15
Lists: pgsql-general

PgSQL has just one old NPGSQL driver for .NET, which is itself sluggish. The ODBC driver works better as compared to NPGSQL, but I suspect the ODBC driver is not the right choice for ORM framework of .NET.

I want to know whether there is any efficient .NET provider and is PGSQL compatible with the .NET entity framework.

Regards,
Rohit.