[Pljava-dev] Pljava builts

From: jcllario at hotmail(dot)com (JOSE CARLOS MARTINEZ LLARIO)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Pljava builts
Date: 2010-12-21 12:30:37
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi,
I think many people are working with pljava and postgres 8.4/9, so they have already built pljava according to their OS and PostgreSQL version. I did that with ubuntu 10.10 and postgres 8.4.5 and opensuse 11.3 and postgres 8.4.4 but I would like to check pljava with 64 bits configurations and Windows too. To built all of them is kind of troublesome and I think its a work which other people have already done.

I was wondering if it is possible to upload all these pljava compilations (the ones pljava users already made)? If so, the pljava website would be the right place?...How we can upload the compilations?

Or it is better to wait the official builds?..they are comming soon or its not planned?

Thanks in advance,
Jose