[Pljava-dev] Returning complex complex objects

From: yazuna at gmail(dot)com (Krzysztof)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Returning complex complex objects
Date: 2010-12-21 13:09:25
Lists: pljava-dev

Hello Johann,
True - this could be confusing, especially if there are other,
not-related problems popping out, so fixing this would be welcome.
When finalizer would be called normally?
I do not know Postgres internals well enough but this is related to
ResourceOwner existence, which should have similar behaviour to
palloc/pfree, correct? Does it mean the tuple is destroyed when the
query or transaction ends? or is it GC driven?
Krzysztof