[Pljava-dev] Windows binaries

From: jcllario at hotmail(dot)com (JOSE CARLOS MARTINEZ LLARIO)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Windows binaries
Date: 2011-01-22 05:50:54
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi,I got pljava binaries from postgres plus for Windows.http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/products/postgres-plus-standard-server
After installing it then you can find the binaries in the lib directory and share/pljava directory.
I have already tried the postgres 8.4 binaries and it worked perfectly, of course we are talking about pljava 1.4Right now I just installed the postgres 9.0 plus and it has the pljava binaries too in the same directories. I m using a WindowsXP 32 bits...anyways postgres plus didnt ask me about 32/64 bits version..maybe we are missing the 64 bits pljava version anyways.
I guess it is pljava 1.4 but not sure..maybe could be 1.4.2 already??
Another question is if to use these binaries and use them in other applications is legal or not...i didnt study the postgres plus licence.
Johann, if the postgres plus team is building the pljava binaries for windows..they could not help you about that and to joinefforts to have the pljava win binaries in the pljava official page?
I strongly think people need windows binaries.
Cheers,Jose