[Pljava-dev] Windows binaries

From: eric(dot)kolotyluk at gmail(dot)com (Eric Kolotyluk)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Windows binaries
Date: 2011-01-23 17:37:59
Lists: pljava-dev

OK, I installed the latest Enterprise DB postgres-plus-standard-server.

I have been trying for hours to figure out pljava, but it doesn't make
sense, it does not seem to be a complete installation of pljava. For
example, the SQLJ scheme is not already in the database, and I cannot
find the Deployer anywhere to deploy the schema.

Jose, could you please tell me what you did to get pljava working - the
documentation just gets me to a dead end.

Cheers, Eric