[Pljava-dev] Windows binaries

From: johann at 2ndquadrant(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Windows binaries
Date: 2011-01-23 17:45:16
Lists: pljava-dev

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 17:37:59 -0000, Eric Kolotyluk
<eric.kolotyluk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jose, could you please tell me what you did to get pljava working - the
> documentation just gets me to a dead end.

Do you have the install.sql file? It hasn't been changed since 1.4.0 so
it doesn't whether you have the one from 1.4.2 or not. You use it like

psql -f install.sql <database>

The same can be said about the deployer. You can just use the one found
in the linux binaries.

Sorry about all the trouble. This is one part of PL/Java I haven't
touched yet, the installation. Also, the wiki could do with a but of
updating.

--
Johann Oskarsson http://www.2ndquadrant.com/ |[]
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services --+--

Blog: http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/