Meeting reminders?

From: Doug Cole <doug(at)estately(dot)com>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meeting reminders?
Date: 2013-11-29 21:34:50
Lists: seapug

Maybe I'm the only one on this list who is this disorganized, but I think
it would be really nice and probably improve turnout if someone were to
send out meeting reminders to this mailing list a day or two before each
meeting. Just including the basics of the next meeting like when and where
the meeting will be as well as the topic of the meeting.
Thanks,
Doug