Re: Meeting reminders?

From: Basil Bourque <basil(dot)bourque(dot)lists(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting reminders?
Date: 2013-11-29 23:46:30
Lists: seapug

We have a page on Meetup.com:

http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Postgres-User-Group-SEAPUG/

I believe Meetup will send you email reminders, at least after you RSVP for the next meeting.

Even better: Subscribe your personal calendaring app to the Meetup feed. Click on their "Calendar" view, scroll to the very bottom of the page, and find a few feed links. One for Mac users ("iCal", now for the "Calendar" app bundled with recent Macs), One for Outlook for Microsoft users, and more.
Instructions: http://www.askdavetaylor.com/subscribe_to_meetupcom_group_calendar_ical/

--Basil