Re: Programmatic access to interval units

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Nelson Green <nelsongreen84(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Programmatic access to interval units
Date: 2014-12-02 16:16:24
Lists: pgsql-general

*I'm pretty sure the interval values are buried in the code, but there is
nothing to prevent you from creating your own reference table. :) CREATE
TABLE time_intervals( time_interval_name varchar(15) NOT NULL,
CONSTRAINT time_intervals_pk PRIMARY KEY (time_interval_name));INSERT INTO
time_intervalsVALUES('microsecond'),('millisecond'),('second'),('minute'),('hour'),('day'),('week'),('month'),('year'),('decade'),('century'),('millennium');*

*SELECT * FROM time_intervals;*

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize. Whether or not you