Re: exploring exhibition opportunity at FOSS4G in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

From: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046(at)uottawa(dot)ca>
To: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: exploring exhibition opportunity at FOSS4G in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Date: 2019-11-28 14:25:36
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-women

Hi Mark,

This is a great idea! I would really like to help with this. I've signed
up to volunteer at FOSS4G, but I'm unsure if I'll have funding from the
University or any other sources to actually be able to go. If I do find I
have the resources to attend, I'll let you know and would be more than
happy to help staff and run this exhibition.

Cheers,
Katie