Re: exploring exhibition opportunity at FOSS4G in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

From: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046(at)uottawa(dot)ca>
To: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: exploring exhibition opportunity at FOSS4G in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Date: 2019-12-06 23:42:46
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-women

Hello all,

Apparently there is lots of interest in this, so I have withdrawn my name
from consideration in hopes that someone with more experience/closer to the
venue has applied. I ask you Mark, and all of Postgres Advocacy, to please
consider having a woman or other minority fill this spot, especially a
Canadian from an underrepresented group. It's a wonderful opportunity, and
the optics will be bad if you select a man when qualified minorities have
shown interest. If no women or other minorities have shown interest,
please let me know and I will re-submit my name for consideration.

Thank you!
Katie