Fwd: Slonik!

From: BFarrell915 <bfarrell915(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Slonik!
Date: 2019-12-06 04:38:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello PostgreSQL advocacy group,

I recently contacted the core team about a logo design I came up with. Bruce kindly directed me towards this group.

As you can see in the forwarded message below, logo design is a bit of a hobby for me. If you and the community agree that the design has potential, I would be happy to iterate on the design based on your feedback.

If not, it was a fun project for me anyway.

Thank you,
Bryan Farrell