Re: Slonik!

From: Andrej <andrej(dot)groups(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy List <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Slonik!
Date: 2019-12-06 16:40:19
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Bryan,

If you hadn't posted that logo of yours to this group, including the
current one, I wouldn't have recognised it as a stylised elephant,
which, to me, implies that it may not be a good representation of an
elephant. Actually - even seeing them side by side I still don't
recognise it as an elephant. It looks like a stylised rendition of the old
logo.

Kind regards,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :} Make your quotes
concise.

http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/email-style.html