Re: Slonik!

From: Jan Karremans <jan(dot)karremans(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Ray O'Donnell <ray(at)rodonnell(dot)ie>
Cc: BFarrell915 <bfarrell915(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Slonik!
Date: 2019-12-06 09:46:28
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Would we see this as an additional logo the the stylist elephant we have now?
As we could have two different ones, I guess.

Mit freundlichem Gruß, kind regards,

Jan Karremans
Director of Sales Engineering, EMEA
Senior Sales Engineer DACH-Region
EDB Postgres Advanced Server Professional
-- Postgres Everywhere --

- Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache, bitte verzeihen Sie Verstöße gegen die Rechtschreibung -

Office: +49-(0)3222-1097 907
Mobile: +31-(0)6-1638 9607

http://www.enterprisedb.com/

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
+*+ Albert Camus +*+