Re: pgAdmin 4 not opening on new install PostgreSQL 15

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Frank Gunseor <fdavidg(at)gunseor(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 not opening on new install PostgreSQL 15
Date: 2023-07-25 03:47:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Frank,

Kindly download the pgAdmin installer from this link
<https://www.pgadmin.org/download/>. This is a known issue about
installing pgAdmin using PostgreSQL installers.
Before installing with the new installer, uninstall previously installed
pgAdmin from the control panel.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB