pgAdmin 4 not opening on new install PostgreSQL 15

From: Frank Gunseor <fdavidg(at)gunseor(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin 4 not opening on new install PostgreSQL 15
Date: 2023-07-24 17:33:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I hope somebody will help me.

I just installed PostgreSQL 15 on a Windows 10 Pro VM using VirtualBox.

The install apparently went fine until I tried to open pgAdmin. The splash
screen appears and it says pgAdmin started, the I get a blank screen that
says "Loading pgAdmin 4 v7.4..." and that is it.

I checked the pgsql.conf file and listen_addresses is set to '*' based on
Tomasz's recommendation.

I am not sure where to go from here.

Frank Gunseor