Re: Can not make further subscriptions

From: Ramakrishna Chava <chavarkit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tim Johnson <tim(at)akwebsoft(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2020-04-01 02:29:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi ,

You can register your id through Gmail or Facebook/new account to edit of
your account along with password reset link.

"*The email address of this account cannot be changed, because the account
does not have a local password, most likely because it's connected to a
third-party system (such as Google or Facebook)."*