Can not make further subscriptions

From: Tim Johnson <tim(at)akwebsoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2020-04-01 00:57:33
Lists: pgsql-admin

When I access my profile at https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/
, the Quick Links" index at the left provides a link to "Mailing List
Subscriptions <https://lists.postgresql.org/manage/>"

When I click on that, I received the following message.

Permission denied

Your primary email address (tim(at)akwebsoft(dot)com) is already attached to a
different account on this server.

I'm baffled, what is happening here. I really would like to subscribe to
pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org

thanks
--

Tim