Multi Master Replication

From: itishree sukla <itishree(dot)sukla(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Multi Master Replication
Date: 2013-12-18 09:31:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I need suggestion about setting up multi master replication between two
postgresql server place two different geographical area. As i know using
some third party tool like Bucardo,RubyRep it can be achievable, not sue
which is the good one to use. If any one can provide me some online
documentation links, it will help me as well.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Itishree