Re: [pgAdmin4] RM5965 Couldn't download file of Marcos query results

From: Rahul Shirsat <rahul(dot)shirsat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4] RM5965 Couldn't download file of Marcos query results
Date: 2020-12-10 13:24:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Aditya/Akshay,

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 2:59 PM Aditya Toshniwal <
aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hello Rahul,
>
> Found below issues:
> 1) The data grid is not fetching more than 1000 records now, gives a
> console error:
> sqleditor.js:1264 Uncaught TypeError: self.enable_disable_download_btn is
> not a function
> at child.fetch_next (sqleditor.js:1264)

*Fixed*

> 2) The sqleditor test cases are failing.

*This has been taken care of, and added more test cases. *

> 3) Fix pep8 issues.
> 4) Fix linter issues.

*Sorry for these issues, last minute code changes* 😣

> 5) Please check the doc changes again, it's not clear to me.

*This has been corrected now.*

> I didn't check but make sure the GUI tests for the sqleditor runs fine
> since the behaviour has changed now.

*These are fixed now.*

--
*Rahul Shirsat*
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM5965_v3.patch application/octet-stream 40.5 KB